- Our winning patients work hard, stick to our method, and change their lives by beating obesity. We need to offer them praise and recognition. This club offers them the praise and support they deserve.
- Our patients’ health is important, so we made this club to encourage them to keep on this path to a new life, and have a strong and healthy body. Working together is more powerful than being alone. We want the patients to know they’re not alone. We are with them to answer questions, listen to their thoughts, help through times of crisis, and celebrate in times of joy.
- We want to help as many obese people as we can reach. We’ll help them get to their goal weight, and live the lives they’ve always wanted. This club shows people that it’s possible to achieve any goal. Many people have already reached their goals with our help, so they can too!
The Premilife’s Obesity Club - 18.5<BMI<24
Welcome to the Premilife’s “BMI between 18.5 and 24” club! We’ve created this club for our patients who successfully overcame their obesity with our method and have a BMI between 18.5 and 24!
These people have so much strength. Obesity is an awful disease that makes it difficult for you to get to a healthy weight. It can also bring on a lot of other diseases. Many societies don’t recognize obesity as a disease and blame the person themselves for being overweight. We are so proud of the people in this club who have overcome this issue.
This club is open for these reasons:
We also have special bonuses for winning patients in this club:
- Everyone who meets the criteria of the club, gets a FREE WhiteBox!
In the box, you’ll have:
-A T-shirt with our slogan in your new size. You can wear it and remember the life-changing decisions you’ve made.
-Our Manifesto sticker so you remember our mission and what it means to be a Body Charger. Put this sticker on your car, computer, a door, refrigerator, or anywhere else you can easily view it.
- Every club member has free access to our membership site. The site includes high-quality content about obesity and the complications involved, as well as useful tips for staying healthy. We’ve even updated our site with new recipes that patients have tried and received wonderful results from.
- An invitation to closed events to meet each other and listen to informative speeches.
If you don’t know what a Body Charger is yet – watch this short video now!
Do you have what it takes to be part of this club? Fill out our application form, and see if you can become a member of the “BMI between 18.5 and 24” club.
BMI = (Weight in Kilograms / (Height in Meters x Height in Meters))
© 2017 Premilife.com - All Rights Reserved