1. Which distributor plans are available?
Premilife’s Distributor – Receives 10% commission on each referred successful purchase.
2. Can I order the service for my clients?
Of course, we encourage the service of assisting our patients with the hassle of enrolling and filling the purchase and shipping details. You are invited to fill the forms and take care of payment through our site and services as if you are a guest to our site.
3. What is a distributor link?
The distributor link is the link that when used, the system can monitor the user and the purchase as a purchase that was initiated by a referral. The option for the distributor links are:
- URL Link
- Text Link
- Html Link
The string will always include the following string:
X – represents the distributor ID
4. Which elements can I use in my site for referrals?
• URL link – just copy the link from your distributor area
• Image – copy the link under each banner to your any html editor, you are invited to add your own titles, RELs etc.
• Html Link – in your distributor dashboard look for your distributor link such as:
<a href="[affiliates_url]">Distributor link</a>
– You can change the “Distributor link” to any text, element, image, etc.
6. What do I need to become an Distributor?
You don’t need anything.
7. Where can you use Banners and links?
Web sites, e-mail, newsletters, blogs, landing pages etc.
8. How do you sign up for our distributor program?
Just fill the sign-up form after entering the “Distributor Sign-Up” button.
– It’s that easy
9. How do I know the sign-up process completed successfully?
After the registration process you will receive an email containing your personal distributor link and username and password for the distributor dashboard – located on this page – just enter your credential (Username and Password) in the log-in area on that page and press the “log in” button.
10. What can I do/see in the distributor dashboard?
In the distributor dashboard you’ll have access to all information regarding your account – including:
• Your personal URL
• A demo link
• Link to the banners area
• Link to the distributor referrals statistics and purchase information – including commission balance.
11. How much does it cost to become a Premilife Distributor?
Our Distributor Program is absolutely free. There are absolutely NO FEES in our Distributor Program. There are no strings attached. You are not obligated to purchase any products and there will not be any fees added after you join.
12. How will you know if customers visited our site through you?
We track all visitors and sales from your website using a unique identifier that is embedded in your links.
You are invited to see your full personal account information – here.
13. What information will I receive on my sales?
As a Premilife Distributor, you will have access to the Premilife Distributor Dashboard reporting service, allowing you to visualize accurate statistics regarding your sales, as follows:
• Monthly sales reports
• Sales reports per product
• Orders report
• Hits report (how many times a referral link had been pressed/accessed).
14. What is a Sub-Distributor?
A sub-distributor is another distributor you’ve recruited into the Premilife.com Distributor Program. In addition to the commission of 10% we pay the distributor you referred, we also pay you 1% commission on this distributor’s sales.
As an distributor with Sub-Distributor you’ll be able to see all related sub-distributor information statistics – in your personal distributor information and statistics area.
15. When do I get paid for my sales?
Premilife.com will pay the commission to its distributor in 30 days from the end of the month for which the commission is due, by wire transfer or any other agreed means.